Among the annoying for nurses?

Quite simply people asking me, "so you're a nurse, can you take a look at this...........__________......"

No I can't. I 'm not a doctor, although you'd ask a doctor the same thing. Yea, I probably have a good idea about your wart but if I tell you anything you won't believe me anyways. Plus, I thought this was a supposed to be a nice evening for me, not a chance for you to drag me back into the clinic room.

Rant over.


  1. Thanks for sharing you idea and experience through your blog posting.

  2. Wow! Nice information. There is wonderful on "Among the annoying for nurses? ". I am intimidated by the value of in sequence on this website. There are a lot of excellent assets here. Definitely I will visit this place again soon. I know something about this same information, to know you can click here.